The HDPE PP PS rigid plastic washing plant is used to clean dirty rigid plastics (i.e. HDPE bottles, lamps, HDPE pipes, etc..) and convert them into clean flakes. The whole process includes a debaler, trommel, shredder, granulator, sink float tank, centrifugal dryer, zig-zag separator and storage hopper. The finished product can be used to produce plastic products again. The capacity for this type of washing line can range from 500kg/hr to 2000kg/hr.
We can custom build the whole line as per your requirements.
How It WorksDepending on the application these plants may include:
- Bale Breaker – opens the bales of input material to allow it to flow and be sorted.
- Feeding Conveyor Belt – presents an even material feed to the plant.
- shredder – shred the materila into bigger size.
- Granulator- reduce the size further and make the product more uniform.
- Screw Washer – washing and transfer the material into next step.
- Sink-float Separation Tank – removal of some contamination and helps wash the material.
- Horizontal Friction Washer – high speed washing or scrubbing of material.
- Centrifugal Dryer – dry the product by high speed rotation.
- Thermal Dryer System – dry the material by thermal air.
- Zig-Zag Classifier – removal of labels and fines.
- Bag Station – deliver the product into storage bags.
- Electrical Panel – provides an interface for the operator to control the system.
Place An Order
The general lead time for all single-piece, standard equipment orders is 30 days. For custom orders or complete washing lines, the lead time is between 60 – 90 days. The actual lead time will depend heavily on the complexity of the project as well as the amount of machinery we have in queue at the time of your order.