A complete dissolved air floatation (DAF) waste water treatment system for recycling water used in plastic washing plants as well as in any of the following:
- Paper waste water treatment and fiber recovery
- Printing and dyeing wastewater treatment
- Electroplating and other heavy metal ions containing wastewater treatment
- Oily wastewater treatment
- Tannery wastewater treatment
- Chemical wastewater treatment
- Paint wastewater treatment
- Food waste water treatment
- Biological treatment of mud
- Low temperature and low turbidity ground water treatment
- Algae surface water treatment
- A variety of other waste water solid and liquid separation
Often abbreviated as a DAF system, our dissolved air floatation system is a highly efficient and economical way to remove contaminants such as total suspended solids (TSS), oils and grease (FOG), fats, and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) from waste water streams.
Regardless of the types of contaminant you come across in your plastic recycling plant, this waste water recovery system will help reduce your overall water bill and make your operation even more eco-friendly.
A hefty two-stage air compressor is used to produce highly compressed air that is dissolved into the waste water housed within a large tank. As the dissolved air reaches atmospheric pressure, millions of micro-sized bubbles are released. These bubbles cling onto the suspended matter within the waste water bringing it up to the top where it is removed by a scrapping mechanism.
To help facilitate this process, coagulants or flocculants such as PAC and PAM are added to encourage the clustering of particles.
|Model #||Motor Power||Pump Flow||Capacity|
|APW-5||2.2 kw||10 m3/h||5 m3/h|
|APW-10||4.0 kw||12 m3/h||10 m3/h|
|APW-20||4.0 kw||16 m3/h||20 m3/h|
|APW-30||5.5 kw||22 m3/h||30 m3/h|
*Larger, more powerful models available based on your request.
All recycling machines come with a 1 year limited warranty.
To get the latest prices and lead times, send us a message using the form below.