Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Amstar Machinery Co., LTD may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Amstar Machinery Co., LTD liability. You must immediately notify Amstar Machinery Co., LTD of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, comment on a screenshot, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, Content), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text or graphics. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Dribbble or otherwise.
Amstar Machinery Co., LTD reserves the right to remove any screenshot (or content created on Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, e.g. comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
Amstar Machinery Co., LTD reserves the right to ban any member or website from using the service for any reason.
By uploading your articles/work/screenshots to Amstar Machinery Co., LTD you give Amstar Machinery Co., LTD permission to use or distribute your work on Amstar Machinery Co., LTD websites or affiliated sites.
All works/images/screenshots uploaded are copyright © their respective owners.
If you delete Content, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Amstar Machinery Co., LTD’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Amstar Machinery Co., LTD’s reasonable opinion, violates any Amstar Machinery Co., LTD policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Amstar Machinery Co., LTD’s sole discretion. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that materials content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Amstar Machinery Co., LTD links, and that link to Amstar Machinery Co., LTD. WE does not have any control over those non-WE websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WE website or webpage, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. WE disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Amstar Machinery Co., LTD websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Amstar Machinery Co., LTD asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Amstar Machinery Co., LTD violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Amstar Machinery Co., LTD. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Amstar Machinery Co., LTD or others, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Amstar Machinery Co., LTD.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Amstar Machinery Co., LTD to you any Amstar Machinery Co., LTD or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Amstar Machinery Co., LTD. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, the Amstar Machinery Co., LTD logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amstar Machinery Co., LTD or Amstar Machinery Co., LTD’s licensor’s. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Amstar Machinery Co., LTD or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Amstar Machinery Co., LTD account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by Amstar Machinery Co., LTD if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Amstar Machinery Co., LTD’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Amstar Machinery Co., LTD can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD and its suppliers and licensor’s hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Amstar Machinery Co., LTD nor its suppliers and licensor’s, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, or its suppliers or licensor’s, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Amstar Machinery Co., LTD under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Amstar Machinery Co., LTD shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, its contractors, and its licensor’s, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Amstar Machinery Co., LTD and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Amstar Machinery Co., LTD, or by the posting by Amstar Machinery Co., LTD of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the United State of America, United Kingdom, European Law and International Law.