Our rigid plastic recycling plant offers a quick and easy solution for recycling dirty rigid plastics such as HDPE bottles, lamps, pipes, and more. Rigid plastics are granulated and cleaned using a series of efficient recycling machinery connected by a series of conveyors. The end product is fully cleaned plastic regrinds that can be reused for manufacturing. Our rigid plastic washing lines have capacities from 500 kg/hr to 2000 kg/hr.
While our standard rigid plastic recycling lines are sufficient for most facilities, custom setups with additional machinery and increased capacity can be designed for your specific needs. Please contact us for further information about custom projects.
Our optimized rigid plastic recycling lines include the following machines:
- Bale Breaker – opens the bales of input material allowing it to flow and be sorted.
- Feeding Conveyor Belt – presents an even material feed to the plant.
- Plastic Shredder – shreds bulky plastic material into large-sized pieces.
- Plastic Granulator – placed after the plastic shredder, the granulator further reduces the size of the plastic pieces.
- Friction Screw Washer – washes the material stream and transfers the material to the next machine.
- Sink Float Separation Tank – washes the material stream and removes contaminants such as dirt, rocks, and metals.
- Horizontal Friction Washer – high speed washing and scrubbing of the plastic material.
- Centrifugal Dryer – dries the washed plastic regrinds by high speed rotation.
- Thermal Dryer System – dries the material using hot air.
- Zig-Zag Classifier – removes labels and other fine contaminants.
- Bag Station – delivers the final product into storage bags.
- Electrical Panel – provides an interface for the operator to control the system.
WARRANTY & INSTALLATION
All recycling machinery comes with a limited warranty.
We offer installation packages where our engineers travel to your facility to guide your through the installation process the. Routine maintenance teams and operations consultants can also be arranged to ensure your PET recycling plant runs smoothly year and year.
To get the latest prices and lead times, send us a message using the form below.