Our PP / PE plastic film water-ring pelletizing system combines function of crushing, compacting, plasticization and pelletizing all in a single step. At the core of this system is our highly efficient single screw extruder with advance heat stabilization technologies resulting in high quality pellets that help to improve your bottom line.
In addition to pelletizing plastic films, this system can also be used for raffias, filaments, bags, woven bags and re-pelletizing of densified materials. The final products produced by this pelletizing system are in the form of pellets or granules that can be directly used in production lines for film blowing, pipe extrusion and plastics injection, etc.
- Feeding: as standard design, plastic scraps such as film, raffias conveyed into the compacting room through belt conveyor; to handle rolls’ scraps, roll hauling off device is an optional feeding method. Feeding speed of conveyor belt or roll hauling off is fully automatic based on how full the compactor’s room is. Metal detector can be combined with belt conveyor, and can interlock with control system, to warn and stop the system, in case that metal is found in feeding section.
- Shredding and compacting: the rotatory blades of compactor will cut up incoming scraps. Frictional heating which caused by high speed rotatory blades will heat and let scraps shrinking just below their agglomerating point. Optimal designed guide structure compacts the material and directs it into extruder screw. Crushes, dries and compacts the material which enables a fast and stable feeding from the compactor directly into the extruder.
- Plasticization and degassing: A specialized single screw extruder applied to gently melt the pre-compacted material. The plastic scraps will be well melted, plasticized in the first stage extruder, and the plastic will be extrude by the second stage extruder. With double-zone vacuum degassing system, volatiles such as low molecular and moisture will be removed efficiency, especially suitable to heavy printed film and material with some water content.
- Melt filtration: Segmented filtering principle, fore filtering in the first extruder, and fine filtering in the second extruder, to reduce the frequency of filtering sieves changing. The requirements on the filter technology depend on the quality of the input material as well as the planned use of granules.
- Water-ring Pelletizing: die-face water-ring pelletizing system set as the standard granulating method. Advanced dewatering vibration sieve combining with horizontal-type centrifugal dewatering present high performance dried pellets.
|Model Size||Efficiency Volume (Liter)||Motor Power (KW)||Diameter of screw (mm)||L/D||Motor Power (KW)||Throughput Rate|
*Larger, more powerful models available based on your request.
To get the latest prices and lead times, send us a message using the form below.