ASG Recycling offers standard recycling machinery for the needs of most recycling plants. We also offer custom design and implementation of entire recycling facilities based on your application, capacity, and or specifications. Either way, we’ll strive to offer the highest level of customer service and flawless communication to ensure the efficient processing of your order and projects. Below is our standard procedure to orders and or custom project requests:
- Contact us with questions or inquiries about our recycling machines and washing lines. If you have a custom project, please send us details at this time so we can forward it to our engineers for planning and consideration. Be as detailed as possible.
- Get answers to your questions. Get quotation for our machinery. Confirm specifications and details of custom projects. As communication is essential in this phase, the ASG sales team is fully knowledgeable in English. You will also receive detailed drawings and blueprints of the project for consideration and further planning.
- Confirm the quotation and sign detailed contract for an official placement of order.
- Proforma invoice will be sent to you with our bank details. A 30% deposit is required at this time.
- In most circumstances, our production period is 60 days.
- Before shipment, all machinery will be tested within our factory. We strongly suggest visiting our factory at this time to inspect the machinery before they are packaged for shipping. It would be ideal to also bring a plant manager or your own technician at this time to learn more about how to properly use and install the machinery when it arrives at you facility.
- Final payment must be made before shipment.
- Shipment of recycling machinery.
- Installation in your home country (if required)
- All equipment comes with a 1 year warranty and a lifetime of customer service from ASG Recycling.
If you have any questions regarding our ordering procedures, feel free to contact us at anytime.