Suspension magnetic separators are used in a range of applications and industries. They are normally mounted over the trough or belting conveyor system, longitudinally installed at the head of conveying systems to extract the tramp magnetic metals trapped in the productions carried by the conveyor system, or attached at discharge end mounted over a belt conveyor. It’s an ideal equipment for valuable ferrous metal recovery and harmful tramp ferrous metal removal for downstream equipment protection.
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants for vital downstream crushing and grinding machines ( crushers , mills, presses, slicers) protection
- In coal, granite, limestone, basalt and other aggregates ect mineral industries
- In sugar industry for beet/ sugarcane slicers protection
- For increased products cleaning
- Cleaning of chips, shavings and other shredded materials in food, wood, and ceramics , electronic , paper , metal ect industries.
- Cleaning of glass cullet, rubber, plastics,tire, other materials coming from recycling.
- Cleaning of alternative fuels and compost.
- For ferrous metal recovery
- Ferrous recovery in heavy duty recycling industries ,such as ASR,ELV, End-of-life domestic applications recycling.
- Recovery of ferrous scrap from municipal and industrial waste.
- Removal of tramp iron from moulding sand.
Place An Order
The general lead time for all single-piece, standard equipment orders is 30 days. For custom orders or complete washing lines, the lead time is between 60 – 90 days. The actual lead time will depend heavily on the complexity of the project as well as the amount of machinery we have in queue at the time of your order.